Friday, May 22, 2015

Brothers

Noah and Peter's first day together could not have gone better! I (Allie) surprised Noah by picking him up from school this afternoon. He was so sweet, lovey, affectionate - and we talked non-stop the whole ride home. I missed him, and our constant chatter, so much. Matt was home with Peter, and Noah was eager to see Daddy and meet his new brother. Once we were home and all hanging out in the playroom, Noah said, "Now I have a new friend living in my house. Right Mommy?" Noah has been such a great big brother - showing Peter all his toys, hugging him and looking out for him. I'm so proud of my big boy!

Here are six photos of our boys' first day together:

Opening Noah's presents during an afternoon snack
Noah giving Peter a monkey that Honey & Ozzie helped him pick out
Peter's new room
Story time
Noah showing Peter a shark






No comments:

Post a Comment