Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Abiding in Him

If there is one thing that has been proven to me time and time again throughout this adoption process, it is that God is in control. He is in control of the timing. He is in control of all the details. He is in control of my communications with agency personnel and with doctors. He is in control of the admin. He is in control of bringing us the child that He has planned for our family. He has hand picked that child, is caring for him, and will deliver him into our arms. On so many occasions during this time sensitive process, on too many occasions really, I have stressed over the details, about whether certain meetings would take place on time, about whether I'd be able to communicate with certain people, about whether I'd be able to find out critical information. What God has shown me over and over again is that He is with me, this adoption is in His hands, and that He always comes through. He always meets my needs and takes care of me. It gives me great relief to know that I abide in Jesus and Jesus abides in me, as stated in John 15

No comments:

Post a Comment